Subscribe And Follow

Sunday, February 3, 2013

Outta da Apartment for the day!

Yesterday was quite the eventful Saturday. Patrick and I got to spend our first Saturday (in a couple of months) together and outside of the apartment out of the house! He has been studying for his CPA exam, which he took on Monday, but we don't know the results for another few weeks. HOWEVER, it was super great to be able to spend the day with him and to be able to just get out of the apartment. We woke up nice and early and decided to head to Laguna to go on a nice, short run.

Yeah I know...it was quite early for both of us, but we needed to go running earlier rather than later. Haha you like our morning faces?

Then during our super short run we came upon a magnificent find...Farmer's Market! I am one of those nerdy girls who HAS to stop at Farmer'r Markets to check out the goods. The fresh fruit, homemade candles, cute little headbands? Yeah, I love it. Patrick was dragged into exploring it with me (:

                                         

Isn't it cute? These were some DELICIOUS smelling candles. Too bad we didn't have our wallets or we would have spent more than we would have expected. 



Next stop? Fashion Island after the run. I had only been there once many years ago and so when we got there it was crazy how so many of my favorite stores were just waiting at the entrance for me to come in and explore their cute clothes. We stopped at lululemon where I got a couple of SUPER cute, new running shorts. Anthropologie and Kate Spade were next, but unfortunately no good finds. Patrick and I had a wonderful time though going to all the stores and seeing all these people on such a beautiful 75 degree weather day that was overcast.



Hahaha the sad story is...after the running and shopping we were quite tired. So we went home before we had to get ready to chaperone a 3 hour stake dance. Once that was done at 11:30 we felt a lot like this kid as we rolled in to bed...


There is our day in a nutshell!

3 comments:

  1. Hillary! It looks like you guys are having so much fun. I am so jealous of that nice weather! And you live in the best part of Cali!! I love it there!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well thank you! Yes it is SO beautiful here I love it (: how is life though back in Utah? Are you looking forward to anything??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry I didn't see this until now!! Life is good back in Utah! Changing oh so fast! Haha. There are going to be some big changes this year I think, for me! So we shall see :) Your blog is darling!!!

      Delete